Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Web Flow with Oracle XE database

Hi,

I'm new to Spring framework and need to quickly get into it to produce simple PoC - we're now to decide what framework is to be used.

I installed Version 2.9.2.RELEASE of STS and trying to investigate swf-booking-faces. The impression is good so far. It installed without any issues on VMware vFabric tc Server Developer Edition v2.7. I can run it and it looks ok.

The next step I would like to try is to modify it a bit. We need to run the application with Oracle XE database. And here I need to ask for help. Could you please give me some pointers on how to modify pom.xml persistence.xml and whatever is needed to be able to use Oracle database with this example? Any database scripts required, etc. It would be very helpful.

Regards,
    tomzi

1. I used <property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect"/> dialect in persistence.xml
    2. I set my database connection details in data-access-config.xml with <property name="driverClassName" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" />.

Then just redeployed the application and all required objects were created in my database, so no scripts required, no issues. And that's it.

Comment

Working...
    X