Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsf-booking sample and Spring Security

Hi,

I downloaded spring-webflow-2.3.1.RELEASE. in spring-webflow-samples folder, we have jsf-booking sample.
    When I import in STS and run the sample. the intro page says "•Spring Security integration" as one of the key feature illustrated in this sample.

I do not find any spring security related files. and when I execute the application, there is no authentication.

But I do find spring Secuirity in booking-faces sample.(where security is implemented using spring MVC and I am not planning to use web-flow in my project).

Please let me know If I am missing something, or this sample (jsf-booking)does not have security integration.

I am starting a JSF Spring Project and have seen many samples following different ways to authenticate using spring security. But I was expecting something in this sample, to follow the best and clean way to do.

I guess I can follow the booking-faces sample and implement similarly in jsf-booking sample.

Also I would not want to tie my spring security configuration to JSF, as I may have different clients(like flex, or even Spring mvc)

Any suggestions on the best way (I mean in terms of performance and clean code) to integrate JSF and spring security.
    Last edited by kannanMugundan; Jun 22nd, 2012, 06:29 AM. Reason: JSF Spring Security

spring-webflow-samples\jsf-booking hasn't integration with spring security (although it's in introduction bullets)

Comment

Working...
    X