Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting error while building the sample projects in Webflow

Hi,
    I am new to Spring web flow. Downloaded the version 2.3.1 and going thru the readme.txt for build part:
    BUILDING
    --------

To build all projects, cd to build-spring-webflow and run the following with ant (version 1.7 or >):
    ant clean clean-integration jar

The first command "ant clean clean-integration jar" does successful build

but when i try to execute the second one:
    To install all jars as local Maven dependencies:
    "ant clean clean-integration jar publish-maven-central-local"I am getting the following error:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [maven:install-provider]
    [maven:install-provider]
    [subant] Exiting C:\spring-webflow-2.3.1.RELEASE\projects\spring-binding\build.xml.
    [subant] Leaving directory: C:\spring-webflow-2.3.1.RELEASE\projects\spring-binding

BUILD FAILED
    C:\spring-webflow-2.3.1.RELEASE\projects\build-spring-webflow\publish-top-level.xml:34: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\spring-webflow-2.3.1.RELEASE\projects\spring-build\multi-bundle\common.xml:86: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\spring-webflow-2.3.1.RELEASE\projects\spring-build\common\publish.xml:81: Error downloading wagon provider from the remote repository: Missing:
    ----------
    1) org.springframework.build.aws:org.springframework. build.aws.maven:jar:2.0.0.RELEASE

Try downloading the file manually from the project website.

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.springframework.build.aws -DartifactId=org.springframework.build.aws.maven -Dversion=2.0.0.RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/fi
    le

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.springframework.build.aws -DartifactId=org.springframework.build.aws.maven -Dversion=2.0.0.RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
    -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
    1) unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
    2) org.springframework.build.aws:org.springframework. build.aws.maven:jar:2.0.0.RELEASE

----------
    1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
    unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0

from the specified remote repositories:
    central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

which file i need to bring in?(and from where?) and where to put into my local file system?
    Sorry i am not that comfortable with maven also though good with ant.
Working...
X