Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Getting InvalidPropertyException: IndexOutOfBoundsException while submitting form Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting InvalidPropertyException: IndexOutOfBoundsException while submitting form

Hi,

I am using Spring MVC v3.1.0 in my web application. I am using ArrrayList in my form backing bean to list set of rows in my form. while retriving data into form, i do not any issues. But when i submit the page to bind all these rows into the form backing bean i am getting below error.

org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException : Invalid property 'customList[256]' of bean class [com.model.CustomForm]: Index of out of bounds in property path 'customList[256]'; nested exception is java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 256, Size: 256
    org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.getPrope rtyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:833)

It is working fine when i have upto 256 rows. But more than 256 rows i am getting IndexOutOfBoundsException. Is there any configuration to setup this arraylist size while automatic data binding in Spring MVC or related to any other issue?

Please help on this .

Hello

Could you post the code of your controller and jsp page? Perhaps you have a special detail somewhere

Comment

I am getting the same exception. I have found this info, that I believe describes the problem:

SPRING FRAMEWORK CHANGELOG
      ==========================
      http://www.springsource.org

Changes in version 3.0.6 (2011-08-18)
      -------------------------------------
      * DataBinder uses a default limit of 256 for array/collection auto-growing

Does anyone know how to set this limit in spring to a bigger value?

Comment

Working...
      X