X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webflow application frequently looses its state

I have a Webflow application wich frequently looses its state and redirects to the start page.

Im Using Webflow 2.0.7 on Spring MVC 2.5.6

This started after migrating from Oracle IAS 10g to Oracle Weblogic 11g, so the config parameters
    might not be perfect at the moment.

I would be very interested under which circumstances the application could loose its state (http session?).
    The loss happens only under medium to heavy workload with multiple users.

Hello

The loss happens only under medium to heavy workload with multiple users.
    I could accept that if the user leaves the browser or the session open some time without activity, your web.xml has the attribute about the session time out configured?

Comment

Session Timeout is set very high (multiple hours). To reproduce the effect I am having here it would have to be less than 10 Seconds...

Also, if the cause was the session timeout, session loss would happend regardless of userload.

Since I migrated to weblogic 11g just before the errors appeared I am suspicious of possible miss-configurations on that part, but I cannot see anything (load, metrics, etc) unusual on that side yet.

The webflow parameters are all at default.

Comment

Hello

Since I migrated to weblogic 11g just before the errors appeared I am suspicious of possible miss-configurations on that part, but I cannot see anything (load, metrics, etc) unusual on that side yet.

The webflow parameters are all at default.
        Could you post your SWF configuration?

Comment

It seems that the Session loss is caused by a miss configuration of the server.
          Likely the Client is directed to the wrong Server behind a load balancer.

However it is good to know that Spring and Webflow are stable in this aspect.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X