Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How do I use an existing MVC Controller as a "subflow" in my Webflow? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I use an existing MVC Controller as a "subflow" in my Webflow?

We have a number of self-contained (modular) SimpleFormControllers (MVC Controllers) and are slowly migrating from older Spring technology as the urgency arises. We do not have any annotations as of yet, so that is not in the equation.

This latest round has seen the introduction of a new WebFlow and we wanted to re-use the functionality already developed in an existing SimpleFormController bean, rather then re-inventing the wheel by converting it into a SimpleFormAction. We are finding that one can't access a SimpleFormController bean directly from a WebFlow (obviously that would then also preclude the ability to return to continue the flow process).

We'd like to be able to access an existing SimpleFormController bean from the webflow in the same manner in which one would access a SimpleFormAction, from the webflow. An alternative that might work is if we could access it like a subflow from a flow (but that's not how we were thinking to do it).

Ideas?

Thanks!
    Rob
Working...
X