Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
FlowExecutionSnapshotGroup not retrieving snapshots for custom ConversationRepository Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlowExecutionSnapshotGroup not retrieving snapshots for custom ConversationRepository

Related with the post http://forum.springsource.org/showth...MongoDB-issues Where I described I wrote a custom ConversationManager, I have an issue with webflow not being able to retrieve snapshots from the snapshot group. The reason is in SimpleFlowExecutionSnapshotGroup's getSnapshot method:

Code:
    	public FlowExecutionSnapshot getSnapshot(Serializable snapshotId) throws SnapshotNotFoundException {
    		FlowExecutionSnapshot snapshot = (FlowExecutionSnapshot) snapshots.get(snapshotId);
    		if (snapshot == null) {
    			throw new SnapshotNotFoundException(snapshotId);
    		}
    		return snapshot;
    	}
    Serializable snapshotId real type is Integer, while the snapshots map has string keys, causing snapshots.get(snapshotId) to return nothing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Marco
    Last edited by marcovmx; Feb 14th, 2012, 05:45 PM.

Hello again

I have the same issue. I didn't touch the snapshots area at all, no custom code in there just webflow and I ran into this as well.

I found a post that shows how to inject a custom repo. This is how I plan to fix this issue and possibly the messagesMemento area if I can from here as well and any new ones...

Is this what you did? - Added a custom repo to fix this?

Why isn't this working out of the box. Isn't anyone else using snapshots? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
    X