Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booking-faces application on JBoss AS 6

Hi,

I have been trying to get the booking-faces (2.3.0) application working under JBoss 6 but have finally hit a problem that I cannot find an answer to.

The application starts up and renders the first page (intro.xhtml). I then click to enter search criteria (which invokes the main webflow) but when the server looks for the resource to use for rendering the view, it fails with FileNotFoundException when attempting to load a resource as below.

javax.faces.FacesException: Error Checking Last Modified for jndi:/localhost/booking-faces/enterSearchCriteria.xhtml

For some reason the default view of main flow (enterSearchCriteria) is being converted to a jndi resource location.

Can anybody help?

I have the same problem and have not been able to solve it, either. I did try a few more combinations, though. I downloaded the spring-webflow 2.3.0 release and ran "mvn package" on the booking-faces folder. I copied the swf-booking-faces.war file to fresh installs of Tomcat 6.0.33 and 7.0.20. It reproed in both cases. The stack trace is below.

I also tried it with version 2.2.1 and the binary sample (http://static.springframework.org/sp...king-faces.war). It worked fine in both cases, though I had to modify the primefaces dependency version for booking-faces 2.2.1.

org.springframework.webflow.execution.FlowExecutio nException: Exception thrown in state 'enterSearchCriteria' of flow 'main'
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecut ionImpl.wrap(FlowExecutionImpl.java:571)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecut ionImpl.resume(FlowExecutionImpl.java:265)
    at org.springframework.webflow.executor.FlowExecutorI mpl.resumeExecution(FlowExecutorImpl.java:169)
    at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandle rAdapter.handle(FlowHandlerAdapter.java:183)
    at org.springframework.faces.webflow.JsfFlowHandlerAd apter.handle(JsfFlowHandlerAdapter.java:48)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:790)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet. doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.p rocessRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.d oGet(FrameworkServlet.java:549)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:617)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:717)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
    at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$ VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java: 343)
    at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept. FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInt erceptor.java:109)
    at org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept. FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityI nterceptor.java:83)
    at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$ VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java: 355)
    at org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionT ranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilt er.java:97)
    at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$ VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java: 355)
    at org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionMa nagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.ja va:100)
    at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.An onymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuth enticationFilter.java:78)
    at org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.Securi tyContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(Securit yContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
    at org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.Requ estCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilt er.java:35)
    at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.http://www.BasicAuthenticationFilter...lter.java:177)
    at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.Ab stractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(Abst ractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:188)
    at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.lo gout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
    at org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityC ontextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPe rsistenceFilter.java:79)
    at org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy. doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:149)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterPro xy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterPro xy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.do Filter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFi lter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java :88)
    at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilte r.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invo ke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invo ke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke( StandardHostValve.java:127)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke (ErrorReportValve.java:102)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invok e(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.servic e(CoyoteAdapter.java:291)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(H ttp11Processor.java:859)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11Conn ectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run( JIoEndpoint.java:489)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Caused by: javax.faces.FacesException: Error Checking Last Modified for jndi:/localhost/swf-booking-faces/enterSearchCriteria.xhtml
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletCache._g etLastModified(DefaultFaceletCache.java:160)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletCache.ac cess$000(DefaultFaceletCache.java:58)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletCache$2. newInstance(DefaultFaceletCache.java:89)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletCache$2. newInstance(DefaultFaceletCache.java:86)
    at com.sun.faces.util.ExpiringConcurrentCache$1.call( ExpiringConcurrentCache.java:95)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:303)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:138)
    at com.sun.faces.util.ExpiringConcurrentCache.get(Exp iringConcurrentCache.java:110)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletCache.ge tMetadataFacelet(DefaultFaceletCache.java:131)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletCache.ge tMetadataFacelet(DefaultFaceletCache.java:58)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletFactory. getMetadataFacelet(DefaultFaceletFactory.java:249)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletFactory. getMetadataFacelet(DefaultFaceletFactory.java:198)
    at com.sun.faces.application.view.ViewMetadataImpl.cr eateMetadataView(ViewMetadataImpl.java:102)
    at com.sun.faces.application.view.StateManagementStra tegyImpl.restoreView(StateManagementStrategyImpl.j ava:210)
    at com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl.restore View(StateManagerImpl.java:177)
    at com.sun.faces.application.view.ViewHandlingStrateg y.restoreView(ViewHandlingStrategy.java:119)
    at com.sun.faces.application.view.FaceletViewHandling Strategy.restoreView(FaceletViewHandlingStrategy.j ava:438)
    at com.sun.faces.application.view.MultiViewHandler.re storeView(MultiViewHandler.java:144)
    at org.springframework.faces.webflow.JsfViewFactory.g etView(JsfViewFactory.java:105)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.resum e(ViewState.java:193)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.resume(Flo w.java:545)
    at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecut ionImpl.resume(FlowExecutionImpl.java:261)
    ... 52 more
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: jndi:/localhost/swf-booking-faces/enterSearchCriteria.xhtml
    at org.apache.naming.resources.DirContextURLConnectio n.getInputStream(DirContextURLConnection.java:365)
    at com.sun.faces.facelets.impl.DefaultFaceletCache._g etLastModified(DefaultFaceletCache.java:157)
    ... 73 more

Comment

could you please send me the pom file after you made the changes to version 2.2.1?

Thanks,

Comment

ainata-

I'm sorry, it was a while ago and I don't have that code anymore.

-rrotmark

Comment

same error

Hi guys , has any one from you find a way to solve that error , i have the same error and it took from me a lot of time but with now results, i couldn't solve it , and i really need to solve it, any help ?
          Last edited by med123; May 24th, 2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X