Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isConnected method in AccountConnectionRepository

Hi All

I am building my own implementation of AccountConnectionRepository and it appears that a valuable method is missing. There is a

public boolean isConnected(Serializable accountId, String provider)

however there is no isConnected method for a specific provider account ID. This would be good in instances where a SpringSocial based application is used to manage a number of accounts for a given user with a specific provider. Eg: 1 user may have 3 twitter accounts. So perhaps a method such as:

public boolean isConnected(Serializable accountId, String provider, String providerAccountId)

is in order.

This would also correlate with the 2 disconnect methods, one which takes the providerAccountId as a parameter and one which does not.

Any thoughts?

Gary

Good point. Will look to add that method soon. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Gary,

Craig and I are in the middle of a refactoring of the ServiceProvider framework in the "connect" branch of the Spring Social repository, as a last step towards the M2 release. Would be interested in your thoughts/comments. Our focus in this branch has been on providing a better separation of concerns, support for OAuth1 and OAuth2, and making it as easy as possible for ServiceProvider implementors. We've also been conservative in what we expose in the public API.

Keith

Comment

Working...
      X