X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Spring Social forum

Spring Social is an exciting new member of the Spring family that enables Spring applications to interact with other social applications and platforms. I'd like to personally welcome you to this forum. We aim to make Spring Social a community-driven project, so your feedback will be deemed very valuable as Spring Social continues to take shape.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas, then please join in on the discussion and participate in making Spring Social the best foundation upon which to build social-ready applications.

One small request, if I may: Since we'll be working together closely as a community to define Spring Social, we'd like to know each of you by name. So please, if you post to this forum we'd appreciate it if you'd use your real names (either as your username or by adding your real name to your signature). It'll help us get to know you better and help build a stronger community.

If you're new to Spring Social, you can get started by visiting the following links:

Thanks and I look forward to working with you on Spring Social!

Craig Walls
    Spring Social Project Lead
    Last edited by habuma; Nov 9th, 2010, 01:51 PM.
Working...
X