Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get more than 100 friends profiles.

Hi,

I'm trying to access to my friends profiles on facebook using Spring social. It works fine but it seems there is a limit to the number of profiles recovered : I can't get more than 100 profiles (with my account or with a test account).

I saw that it is possible to set a limit the number of datas recovered on the graph api but I didn't see it anywhere in spring social facebook api.

So, do you know if this is something to manage via facebook or if this is a default setting with spring social ?

Which version of Spring Social and which specific method are you calling. I ask, because in the past couple of weeks that limit has been raised as far as Spring Social is concerned (although I am not sure if Facebook is placing a limit on their end or not).

Comment

I'm using :
      - spring-social-core 1.0.2.RELEASE
      - spring-social-facebook 1.0.2.RELEASE

I get my friends profiles using facebook.friendOperations().getFriendProfiles(), with facebook being of type Facebook (my code is mostly based on the quickstart sample).

Comment

Upgrading to 1.0.3.RELEASE made it work, it sems.

Comment

Indeed. I was going to suggest that you upgrade to 1.0.3.RELEASE, as I had made the change to remove the 100 friend limit just moments before pushing the 1.0.3.RELEASE build. Glad to hear it works.

Comment

Working...
          X