Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the release date for V 1.1.0 ?

What is the release date for V 1.1.0?

I'm hesitant to put a hard date on it, but I can tell you this...

- I have a few very small loose ends to tie up and I'll be cutting a 1.1.0.M3 release. It's primarily reviewing some fairly significant code in play to make sure I'm not missing something. I hope to get this done in the next week or two, but there are some other priorities in play forcing us to split our time between Spring Social and other projects.
    - I'm assuming 1.1.0.M3 to be the final milestone release in the Spring Social 1.1.0 train. Shortly after 1.1.0.M3 is cut I'll need to update some documentation and possibly respond to any community feedback. Then I'll cut 1.1.0.RC1.
    - Based on community feedback, the next step would be to either cut 1.1.0.RC2 or, if RC1 is acceptable, cut 1.1.0.RELEASE.

Know that a 1.1.0.RELEASE is forthcoming, but due to mixed priorities it's taking a bit longer than I'd care for. As always, we appreciate any assistance from the community in the form of pull requests and even code review and testing. Community contribution will certainly help move this along faster.

Comment

Working...
    X