X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sendRequest

I can't find a way to send request to my app. Does anybody knows how, because I've searched on Spring Social API but unsuccessful.
    Thanks.

If by "send request to my app", you mean send an invitation to someone to use your app, then I don't believe that is available via Facebook's Graph API (and thus not available in Spring Social). The thinking here is that if it were available it'd open the door to apps to automatically spam users with such requests.

You can do it via their JS API (and/or XFBML), but it still requires a user to explicitly send an invitation to their friends and can't be fully automated.

Comment

Oh, thanks and congratulations for the framework and the help. You're the best!
      The idea is give the user the option to invite their friends to use my app. I will study the JS API (and/or XFBML) stuff.

Thanks again!

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll have to go with the client-side stuff for that. Take a look at https://developers.facebook.com/docs...logs/requests/ for what I had in mind.

Comment

Working...
        X