X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring social with twitter in grails

Im using spring social and spring social twitter. When I'm logged in my app(using spring security) everthing works fine, but when I'm not(kept in mind, I'm not logged in my app, but of course I'm logged in twitter and I authorize the app in twitter) everytime I try to do anything I got a "Authorization revoked" exception. I just deleted the cheked in connection controller, becouse I need to let my users post tweets even if I they are not logged in

Without seeing how this is configured, without seeing any pertinent stack trace, and without being terribly familiar with the Gradle Spring Social plugin (I assume you're using that), I can only speculate...but...

In a typical Spring Social configuration, the API bindings are provided with their access tokens via the user's primary connection...and the user's primary connection is retrieved using the currently authenticated user. If you're not logged into the app, then there is no current user and thus no way to lookup the user's primary connection. The only Twitter API binding you'd get is the default one that would only allow you to do operations that don't require authorization. The "Authorization revoked" exception seems a bit surprising...I'd expect that you'd get a MissingAuthorizationException. Is that perhaps what you're getting?

Comment

I'm 100% sure I get a Authorization revoked, That is what look odd to me.

Comment

Well, if you're sure, then yes...that looks odd to me. But it sure would help me to help you if you'd post a stack trace or any other relevant info you're seeing.

Comment

Working...
        X