Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook JsonDeseralizer

Hello,
    I am trying to use the spring social facebook, but the feedOperations returns Post that are missing some fields. The one i need is "story" and "story_tag".

Code:
    id: "1215801925_3546799068085",
          name: "...",
          id: "..."
          },
         story: "Apple updated his cover photo.",
         story_tags: {
             0: [
                   {
                      id: 12134,
                      name: "Apple",
                      offset: 0,
                      length: 5,
                      type: "user"
                   }
                ]
          },
    },
    Is there any plan to add this to the Json deserialization.

Sincerely,
    Prakash

This was the subject of https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SOCIALFB-36 and https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SOCIALFB-67. Strangely, I recall doing the work for SOCIALFB-36, but something happened (more investigation is required to figure out *what* happened) and the work was lost.

I'm sure the work wasn't totally lost. It's probably in Git history, so I'll seek it out and re-add it. In the meantime, keep any eye on SOCIALFB-67 and I'll update it once the story and story-tag stuff is back in.

Comment

Update: The missing code has been found and is now on the master branch in Git.

Comment

thank you for the quick update,,, i have one question,,, when does the maven repository SNAPSHOT get the updated changes?
        Sincerely,
        Prakash Kadel

Comment

There's a "nightly" build that runs at around 4am US Eastern time, but on occasion I may run that build manually when I push a significant change. I didn't do that in this case, but the snapshots should be there by now from the automated build early this morning.

Comment

Working...
          X