Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to connect facebook and local account after sign-up?

Hey,

I have a problem with connecting accounts.

Usually having a controller method mapped to /signup and then calling ProviderSignInUtils.handlePostSignUp() in the end works but I have a very complex signup process with a few redirections.
    In the end I want the same and that is to save the userconnection as easily as above, so the question is, is there a way to achieve that?
    My last controller in the chain is not a very new one, it's instantiated in an xml and implementing the Controller interface.

Thank you for your help!

b

So at some point the session was deleted but if it's not you have to wrap the HttpServletRequest to make it edible for the ProviderSignInUtils:

ProviderSignInUtils.handlePostSignUp("myNewUserID" , new ServletRequestAttributes(request));

Is there a way to close the thread?

b

Comment

I was reading your original post, wondering what kind of steps your elaborate signin process takes that results in the signin attempt no longer being in the session. I was just about to ask if you could shed more light on what's going on when I saw your 2nd post. Sounds like you've sorted it out, no?

Comment

Yes, everything works as expected. We recently migrated from Spring 2.0(!) to 3.1, and mixing old code and Spring Social is not always straightforward, however looking into the source helps

Comment

Working...
        X