Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring-social-nk

Hi
    I'm working on spring-social-nk project, that provides binding and connection support for polish social portal. This provider has partially opened API described here.
    Is it possible to appear on the main spring social page in section Community-Led Projects ?

best regards
    Lukasz

You bet...just added it! Thanks for letting me know about your project (and thanks for contributing to the Spring Social community)!

Comment

Thx. If anyone concerns, then example of usage may be found here.

Comment

I'd like to release this project to the Central Repository, but my request was rejected, due to the fact that spring-social-nk is not "official spring project" and I'm not allowed to use org.springframework.social groupId.

Is it possible to make this project an official one or do I need to change groupId (what stands against documentation recommendations).

Comment

I was going to reply to your question, but saw that you had already read the stuff at http://forum.springsource.org/showth...ons-and-status, so I'll just refer you to that thread for discussion on deploying community-led projects to a Maven repo.

Comment

Working...
          X