Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with release 1.0.1 or packaging/version problem?

I have updated my pom to 1.0.1.RELEASE for all spring social related projects and get the following exception when my auth token has been invalidated:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.social.RevokedAuthorizationExc eption: method <init>(Ljava/lang/StringV not found
    at org.springframework.social.facebook.api.impl.Faceb ookErrorHandler.handleInvalidAccessToken(FacebookE rrorHandler.java:147) ~[spring-social-facebook-1.0.1.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.social.facebook.api.impl.Faceb ookErrorHandler.handleFacebookError(FacebookErrorH andler.java:113) ~[spring-social-facebook-1.0.1.RELEASE.jar:na]
    at org.springframework.social.facebook.api.impl.Faceb ookErrorHandler.handleError(FacebookErrorHandler.j ava:60) ~[spring-social-facebook-1.0.1.RELEASE.jar:na]

forgot to clean...

My bad, ended up with 2 versions of jar (1.0.0 and 1.0.1) in my war file...

Comment

It looks like you may not have the 1.0.1.RELEASE version of spring-social-core. I just pulled that JAR from Maven central, unpacked it, and did a javap on RevokedAuthorizationException and see this:

Code:
      public class org.springframework.social.RevokedAuthorizationException extends org.springframework.social.RejectedAuthorizationException{
          public org.springframework.social.RevokedAuthorizationException();
          public org.springframework.social.RevokedAuthorizationException(java.lang.String);
      }
      So, it looks like that constructor is, in fact, in the Spring Social Core 1.0.1.RELEASE JAR file. I'm guessing that either you don't have that particular JAR in your classpath or you *also* have an older version in the classpath and the older version is winning.

Comment

Ah...you beat me to the reply! Looks like one of my guesses was right. Glad to hear it's resolved.

Comment

Working...
        X