Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkedin issues

Hie

I am trying to print network updates. And i only get 10 updates that too from my own connections.

Is it possible to get publicaly available all the updates ?

I am having a similar issue when trying to recommend a colleague. Every time I finish writing it and click submit, it says (there was an unexpected error and could not complete your request). I've tried it several times on 3 different computers. Same thing every time...

Comment

ah you guys hijacked my thread

Comment

I've un-hijacked and put my issue here- sorry about that

Comment

LinkedInTemplate doesn't currently support fetching network updates, so I'm assuming that this is a more general question about LinkedIn's REST API. If so, what URL are you using to fetch the updates? Per https://developer.linkedin.com/docum...statistics-api, some of the API URLs have count and start parameters to help page through the results. I believe count defaults to 10, but you can set it to some other number to fetch more. I don't recommend setting it too high, though, as the results could be large and timely to consume. Instead, I'd page through the results getting only a relative few (10, 20, 50, or some reasonable number) at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X