• Show
Clear All

• getAccounts() --> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

I'm using the RC2 version and this is my code:

FacebookTemplate facebook = new FacebookTemplate(access);
    facebook.pageOperations().getAccounts();

The last line throws this exception:
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.codehaus.jackson.map.type.TypeFactory.defaultI nstance()Lorg/codehaus/jackson/map/type/TypeFactory;
    at org.springframework.social.facebook.api.impl.Faceb ookTemplate.deserializeDataList(FacebookTemplate.j ava:272)
    at org.springframework.social.facebook.api.impl.Faceb ookTemplate.fetchConnections(FacebookTemplate.java :201)
    at org.springframework.social.facebook.api.impl.Faceb ookTemplate.fetchConnections(FacebookTemplate.java :194)

I'll be very gratefull if you could help me with this problem. Thank you!

I would check the version of Jackson you have in your classpath and see what it is and confirm that method is missing. Then I'd look to upgrade to the version where that method is available (we're currently depending on 1.8.4, which is the latest). Let us know how it goes.

Keith

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply.
      I've just checked my version of Jackson and it was the 17.7.4 so I've just changed and the problem has gone Thank you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Donald View Post
        I would check the version of Jackson you have in your classpath and see what it is and confirm that method is missing. Then I'd look to upgrade to the version where that method is available (we're currently depending on 1.8.4, which is the latest). Let us know how it goes.

Keith
        That was it, thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X