Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
will a maven or fully built version of spring-social-linkedin1.0.0.RC1 be available? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will a maven or fully built version of spring-social-linkedin1.0.0.RC1 be available?

I'm looking for this and i can't find it. I know there are download links to core/facebook/twitter but none for linkedin. Will this be added later or should we just compile from source or just pull a daily snapshot version instead?

I tried to resolve through ivy but can't find 1.0.0.RC1 version of linkedin jar.

thank you.

At this time we're not planning on releasing 1.0.0.RC1 of the LinkedIn module. This could change if someone in our community who needs LinkedIn integration steps up and helps complete the module. We could also consider doing a release if there is enough demand for the module in it's present state. In the mean time, I'd simply use the latest nightly snapshot.

Comment

I see. Yeah sadly I only have one api done on our side which is post to share which posts a message, url and title posting with (XmlRootElement and that format instead of json as the rest of your apis are). I will take a look at the rest of LinkedIn Api on their dev site and see how large it is and if I can do it during my free time away from work I'll try to contribute something to spring social linkedin completion hopefully.

Comment

Working...
      X