Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox

in case anyone is interested, I started a dropbox integration here:

Doesn't do much other than authentication and retrieving profile, but its a start.

I completed implementation of mappings for this as I was in need of them. Moved to Version 1 of the Dropbox API from version 1.0.
    Changed version 1.0.0.M1

You can now do everything such as uploading and retrieving of files, revisions, metadata, copying, moving, deleting etc.
    See for API operations.

Updated code is @:

Would be great if there was a way to push maven build to repository?

Rob: Is your work a fork of vbfischer's work or original? (Doesn't matter much...just curious.)

I'm told that *soon* there'll be a process by which community leaders will be able to push the build to a repository. I know it's being worked on and was told on Thursday to expect info on it soon. I'll certainly post something in the forum when that is available and I know more.

It is indeed a fork of the good initial work by vbfischer.
        I can send a pull request if vbfischer is interested in maintaining it or just continue with fork.

Sounds good on the new process for pushing builds.

Indeed, if Bryce (vbfischer) is still interested in maintaining it, then I suggest that you submit a pull request to him; otherwise, I suppose that the fork can become the main line of work. I would prefer to not promote 2 separate Dropbox extensions.

I agree. Just waiting on Bryce to comment.