Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Not Found - org.springframework.mobile.device.DeviceResolverHa ndlerFilter ?! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Found - org.springframework.mobile.device.DeviceResolverHa ndlerFilter ?!

Hello,

i have implemented spring mobile lite sample (https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-mobile-samples) and i have this exception :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.mobile.device.DeviceResolverHa ndlerFilter
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadC lass(WebappClassLoader.java:1701)
    at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadC lass(WebappClassLoader.java:1546)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.lo adClass(DefaultInstanceManager.java:525)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.lo adClassMaybePrivileged(DefaultInstanceManager.java :507)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.ne wInstance(DefaultInstanceManager.java:124)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.g etFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:256)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.s etFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:382)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.< init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:103)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterSta rt(StandardContext.java:4638)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInte rnal(StandardContext.java:5294)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(Lifec ycleBase.java:150)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInt ernal(ContainerBase.java:897)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(Co ntainerBase.java:873)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(Sta ndardHost.java:615)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescr iptor(HostConfig.java:649)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescr iptor.run(HostConfig.java:1581)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal l(Executors.java:441)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:303)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:138)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    I use Spring IDE and i created Spring Template Project and i imported all .jars from Spring Framework and Spring Mobile.

Are you using Maven or Gradle to manage the dependencies in your project?

Comment

Maven. But now everything works, because i put .jar files (in Spring IDE) to /WEB-INF/lib folder

Comment

Hmm. that's certainly one way to do it. I just tried the lite-showcase sample app which uses maven, and it's pulling in the dependencies correctly. Are you trying to build and run that sample?

Comment

Yes, i was trying to build the lite-showcase app and after a lot of difficulties I finally manage to run the application. If you want, I can attach a full eclipse project to this topic

Comment

Working...
          X