Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenhouse Config Problem

Hi there,

I�d like to use a part of the greenhouse application in our webapplication to give our webapplication the ability to be an oauth provider. I figured out the sequence controll of pages is configured by apache tiles and mvc(please corret me if I�m wrong). Our webapplication is a jsf webapplication, where the sequence controll of pages is controlled by the faces-config.xml.

Now I have the following problem: Via greenhouse-android client I�ve tried to connect to our webapplication. On the androidscreen I see our login-page. So, this works fine. But giving the credentials and pushing the login-submit-button redirects me to the startpage of our webapplication, not to the confirmAccess-page, as expected. My question is: What do I have to do to call the confirmAccess-page instead of calling the startpage of our application in case of login via a mobile device?

Our login-configuration looks like this:

Code:
    <security:http auto-config='true' access-denied-page="/accessDenied.html">
    	<security:form-login login-page="/login.html" 
    	    authentication-failure-url="/login_error.html" default-target-url="/pages/start/start.html"
    	    always-use-default-target="true" />
    </security:http>
    Our index.html looks like this:

HTML Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0; url=login.html"/>
    </head>
    </html>
    And the loginform from the login.xhtml itself looks like this:

Code:
    <form accept-charset="utf-8" method="post" action="j_spring_security_check" name="logForm" >

<div style="margin-bottom: 10px;">
    		<input name="j_username1" value="#{msg.text_userName}" 
    			onkeydown="if(event.keyCode=='13') event.keyCode=9;" type="text" size="18" style="margin-right:5px"  
    			onfocus="if(value=='#{msg.text_userName}')value=''" 
    			onblur="if(value=='')value='#{msg.text_userName}'" class="float_left" 
    			tabindex="1" />
    		<input name="j_password" type="password" value="#{msg.text_password}" 
    			onkeydown="if(event.keyCode=='13'){ concatenateUrlToUsername(); document.forms.logForm.submit();}" size="16"  class="go_right " 
    		        onfocus="if(value=='#{msg.text_password}')value=''" 
    			onblur="if(value=='')value='#{msg.text_password}'"
    			tabindex="2" />
    		<input name="j_redirecturl" value="/login.html" type="hidden" />
    		<input name="j_username" value="" type="hidden" />
    		<div class="clearall" />
    		</div>
    		<div class="go_right submit-button"> 
                            <span> 
    			<em>
    				<a onclick="concatenateUrlToUsername(); document.forms.logForm.submit()" 
                                                    onkeydown="if(event.keyCode=='13'){ makeLowerCaseUserName(); document.forms.logForm.submit();}"
                                                    tabindex="3" accesskey="l">Login</a>
    			</em> 
    			</span> 
    			</div>
    </form>
    Thanks in advance
    Asuka
Working...
X