• Show
Clear All

• New snapshot issue or refactoring

Looks like
    org.springframework.context.annotation.Feature
    org.springframework.context.annotation.FeatureConf iguration
    org.springframework.transaction.config.TxAnnotatio nDriven
    and others...
    have disappeared from the snapshots. Bad snapshot or is there a new artifact with these classes?

Check the commit log of Greenhouse on github where you'll find a commit message indicating an update to the latest 3.1 APIs to deal with these changes. We've also switched Greenhouse development over to github from git.springsource.org (project links have been updated).

Comment

Ah missed the move. Thanks

Comment

Nice to have a stable git link to non-nightly builds

Hi Keith,

We had a similar failure due to nightly builds a few weeks back:
        http://forum.springsource.org/showth...tartup-failure

This is to be expected as per your explanation in that post a few weeks back, but it would be nice for you to also provide for new people a stable build not dependent on the nightly builds. That way you can respond with: or you can download the last stable release from https://github.com/SpringSource_Last...greenhouse.git

Just a friendly suggestion: cool:

Originally posted by Keith Donald View Post
        Check the commit log of Greenhouse on github where you'll find a commit message indicating an update to the latest 3.1 APIs to deal with these changes. We've also switched Greenhouse development over to github from git.springsource.org (project links have been updated).
        Last edited by Stark; May 9th, 2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Stark,
          Good suggestion. When we push Greenhouse out to support the upcoming S2GX Forums in Amsterdam and London later this month, we'll tag that release.

Keith

Comment

nice suggestion. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I Apologize, but I clone the project from the springsource git repository and it doesn't compile, not even using maven from a command line.

Can you tell me what I miss in the configuration to make it works?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Are you cloning from the right location? The project is hosted at github now. The copy at git.springsource.org will be removed soon.

Comment

Are you cloning from the right location? The project is hosted at github now. The copy at git.springsource.org will be removed soon.
                  I'm very ashamed.

I just clone from github instead from git.springsource.org (why are you going to delete it? it's only curiosity) and it compiles without any errors.

Nevertheless there are test failures when I tried to install with maven, but I'm not worried about it by now.

Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X