Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No matching bean of type [org.hibernate.SessionFactory Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No matching bean of type [org.hibernate.SessionFactory

I'm experimenting with greenhouse by adding database connectivity via hibernate and getting a NoSuchBeanDefinitionException. I suspect this is due to contextConfigLocation never loading my app-config.xml because I can change the path to /WEB-INFO_BOGUS/app-config.xml and still get the error.

Here is the web.xml snip where I added a link to app-config:

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>appServlet</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherSe rvlet</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
    <param-name>contextConfigLocation</param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/app-config.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

In the app-config.xml I have a call to <import resource="db.xml" /> which has my bean.

Here is the error:

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'testDAO': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire method: public void com.springsource.greenhouse.grid.dao.TestDAO.setSe ssionFactory(org.hibernate.SessionFactory); nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No matching bean of type [org.hibernate.SessionFactory] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autow iredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropert yValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java: 285)

Any thoughts?
Working...
X