Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grails with BlazeDs and DataSources plugin

Hey all,
    I'm trying to get a basic service going using BlazeDs, but upon running the project I get this error:

Code:
    ERROR [context.GrailsContextLoader] Error executing bootstraps: Error creating bean with name '_messageBroker': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'blazeDsHibernateConfigProcessor' while setting bean property 'configProcessors' with key [1]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'blazeDsHibernateConfigProcessor': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type [org.hibernate.SessionFactory] is defined: expected single bean but found 2
    I am using the DataSources plugin to connect to 2 separate DB's, and I imagine that this is the source of my problem. I'd assume that I just need to override a property somewhere in the BlazeDs config, but I'm having a hard time following the logic as to where the plugin is actually getting this information.

Has anyone else dealt with the problem, or have any tips on what steps I could take next?
Working...
X