X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody help, please!

Just to save some time, I posted on StackOverflow regarding the 1.5 "Test Drive" sample app:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...-5-sample-work

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Christian's comment is correct...you need to add the Spring Milestone maven repository to the pom.xml since milestone releases don't get sync'd to maven central. This will be already provided in the M2 version which I am in the process of uploading.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyg484 View Post
      This will be already provided in the M2 version which I am in the process of uploading.
      Jeremy! This might be the best thing I've read all day, I wish I saw it earlier. I'm going to download the M2 version and see if I can get it running right away

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyg484 View Post
        Christian's comment is correct...you need to add the Spring Milestone maven repository to the pom.xml since milestone releases don't get sync'd to maven central. This will be already provided in the M2 version which I am in the process of uploading.
        Cool!

I had problems with Spring-Flex and Spring Security using the nightly builds of Spring-Flex so I've had to use Spring-Flex 1.0.3. I'll try M2 and let you know if there's a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X