Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on STS 2.5.2/Roo 1.1.1 + FlexRoo compatibility? Thx!

Aloha!

Could somebody(/Jeremy) enlighten us on the current FlexRoo status please?

I've been trying to get it working with the latest STS/Roo release though seem to run into issues at the moment.

Thanks heaps!

Jochen

I haven't tried with this combination yet. Do you have any better success from the CLI?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyg484 View Post
      I haven't tried with this combination yet. Do you have any better success from the CLI?
      This combo hangs during project creation on my inferior DOS system:
      http://www.appletree.be/temp/2011-01-18_161141.png

Comment

Ping? Any guesses here from talented folks or Jeremy?

Comment

Originally posted by pmularien View Post
          Ping? Any guesses here from talented folks or Jeremy?
          Or? I guess you meant "like"...

I certainly don't consider myself belonging to that group, but I might add that I managed to generate flex based artifacts with STS 2.5.1 and merge them with STS 2.5.2 by just copy pasting stuff.

And for my scripts I think I just replaced string "element" (2.5.1) with "type" (2.5.2).

Best wishes

Comment

Sorry guys, I just haven't had time to look in detail yet as I'm currently heads down trying to finish off spring-flex-core 1.5 M2. (We've got to release the core project and the Roo addon separately for various reasons.) Very close to the finish line now, expect it early next week, at which time I'll return my attention to finishing off the Roo addon.

If anyone is brave enough to build from source and do some debugging in advance of that, it would be hugely appreciated, so please do let me know what you find if you decide to undertake it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Drane View Post
              Or? I guess you meant "like"...

How embarassing, of course that's what I meant!

@Jeremy, I have git cloned the repository and done a successful build locally. I can try to diagnose Roo 1.1.1 problems of whatever is current in git, if you don't already have a handle on it, please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by pmularien View Post
                @Jeremy, I have git cloned the repository and done a successful build locally. I can try to diagnose Roo 1.1.1 problems of whatever is current in git, if you don't already have a handle on it, please let me know!
                I literally just haven't even had a chance to try it yet. I'm sure it's probably something simple. Please do feel free to take a crack at it. I'd suggest debugging against 1.1.1 since that is where the problem is currently, and likely the version we'll end up releasing the first GA of the addon against.

Comment

Working...
                X