X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Web-application not available after running flex setup

After running flex setup - packages and files are generated - I can't run the project as a (Flash) Webapplication (after switching to the Flash perspective). And I can't add a debug or run config because there is no flex or flash project. It would be so awesome to get this working properly so if you have any ideas...

I'm using:
    STS Version: 2.5.1.RELEASE
    Build Id: 201011111000
    roo-1.1.0.RELEASE
    with bundle org.springframework.flex.roo.addon-1.0.0.BUILD-20101217.020012-169.jar
    spring-flex-1.5.0.M1

What version of Flash Builder are you using? Do you see any errors in the "Problems" view?

Comment

Flash Builder Premium 4.0.1 build 277662
      In the Flash perspective under problems I see a lot of XML issues:

No grammar constraints (DTD or XML schema) detected for the document.

And a few other Java problems:

advice defined in org.springframework.mock.staticmock.AbstractMethod MockingControl has not been applied

advice defined in org.springframework.mock.staticmock.AnnotationDriv enStaticEntityMockingControl has not been applied

advice defined in org.springframework.scheduling.aspectj.AbstractAsy ncExecutionAspect has not been applied

BTW. I'm following the rootunes example.

Comment

Originally posted by plorent View Post
        After running flex setup - packages and files are generated - I can't run the project as a (Flash) Webapplication (after switching to the Flash perspective). And I can't add a debug or run config because there is no flex or flash project. It would be so awesome to get this working properly so if you have any ideas...

I'm using:
        STS Version: 2.5.1.RELEASE
        Build Id: 201011111000
        roo-1.1.0.RELEASE
        with bundle org.springframework.flex.roo.addon-1.0.0.BUILD-20101217.020012-169.jar
        spring-flex-1.5.0.M1

Same thing with me...

Comment

Working...
        X