X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Destination does not work...

Destination class method does not get invoked if the method in implemented interface is not defined.

Hi p.i.y.u.s.h,

Do the other methods in the class can be invoked ?
    Is the method which can be invoked declare to "public"?

But would you please provide more details, So other can reproduce the problem and help you.

Comment

Originally posted by kevintech View Post
      Hi p.i.y.u.s.h,

Do the other methods in the class can be invoked ?
      Is the method which can be invoked declare to "public"?

But would you please provide more details, So other can reproduce the problem and help you.
      Hi Kevin,
      As soon as I put the definition in implemented interface, then on next build run it starts working. It does not bother even if you declare @RemotingInclude in the method implementation. So if you are implementing an interface then its must to have declared in that interface.
      Let me know what details you need, So others reproduce the problem.

Comment

Sounds like a proxy issue, with the class having some sort of AOP advice being applied to it. It the class transactional? Is it secured? Either of those could cause this when using the default JDK dynamic proxies for AOP. You can force the use instead of CGLIB to proxy the target class instead of the interface. See: http://static.springsource.org/sprin...l#aop-proxying

That said, if your service is implementing a business interface, it seems appropriate that any method being invoked by an outside caller be included in that interface.

Comment

Working...
        X