Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring BlazeDs + Security with Adobe AIR

Hi,

I am developing a Spring Blazeds application with spring security and the client as Adobe AIR.

This AIR client has a login screen and on successful login. I have a video Display with the source as a http://mysever/videos/file.flv

If the video is in unsecured path the AIR client is able to load and play the file.

But if I put the video in a secured path, Authentication happens, but the Video is not available, Access denied exception as the role is Anonymous.

I have IS_AUTHENTICATED_FULLY for all path except the login ?

Is it possible for a AIR client to connect to spring blazeds and spring security

Any help is appreciated.

HTTP session is null

Hi

I found that the HTTP session is null.

So it is not a spring issue, mostly the AIR client is not creating a http session

Code:
     2010/09/22 09:25:48 DEBUG  getFilters(FilterChainProxy.java:182) - Candidate is: '/spring/videos/warranty/jennifer2.flv'; pattern is /**; matched=true  

2010/09/22 09:25:48 DEBUG  doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:350) - /spring/videos/warranty/Jennifer2.flv at position 1 of 11 in additional filter chain; firing Filter: 'org.springframework.flex.security3.SessionFixationProtectionPostProcessor$PriorityOrderedRequestContextFilter@79ee79ee'  

2010/09/22 09:25:48 DEBUG  doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:80) - Bound request context to thread: org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade@149c149c  

2010/09/22 09:25:48 DEBUG  doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:350) - /spring/videos/warranty/Jennifer2.flv at position 2 of 11 in additional filter chain; firing Filter: 'org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter@30723072'  

2010/09/22 09:25:48 DEBUG  readSecurityContextFromSession(HttpSessionSecurityContextRepository.java:141) - HttpSession returned null object for SPRING_SECURITY_CONTEXT

Comment

How did you solve the session problem? (i have the same issue)
      Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I exactly can't recollect, what I did 2 years ago. But all I can say is, there should not be any issue in integrating AIR, spring and Spring security...

Just go through you configuration once again. If you still face issue, then start a new post with your errors and some codes..

Comment

Working...
        X