Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Trying to find the right combination for integration Spring BlazeDS into Grails Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find the right combination for integration Spring BlazeDS into Grails

I have developed a plugin to integrate BlazeDS 4.0 and Spring-BlazeDS integration into Grails (http://www.grails.org/plugin/blazeds) and the plugin worked fine with Grails 1.2.x, but it doesn't work anymore since Grails 1.3.x.
    No error message, no exception, nothing. Just my remoted services that don't appear in Flash Builder data connectivity wizard anymore.

Someone suggested that it might be related to a change in Spring version inside Grails: Grails 1.2.2 integrates Spring 3.0.0 whereas Grails 1.3.4 integrates Spring 3.0.3. So I tried to upgrade the Spring BlazeDS integration library in my plugin to 1.5.0-M1, but now I'm getting this exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.security.web.authentication.se ssion.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy

As a matter of fact, my Grails plugin collaborates with Grails Acegi plugin, which integrates Spring-Security 2.0.4. So I'm guessing there's a compatibility issue on that front now.

Could someone tell me which combinations of versions of Spring, Spring-flex and Spring-security are supposed to work? I'm a little lost here.

Required and optional requirements are specified here: http://static.springsource.org/sprin...m-requirements

Comment

OK then. That's what I thought. So it means that if I want to use Spring BlazeDS 1.5, I have to use Spring Security 3, and Acegi plugin is not enough anymore.

Now the question is does Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.0.3 work with Spring 3.0.4?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastien View Post
        Now the question is does Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.0.3 work with Spring 3.0.4?
        I realize I'm a bit late, but the answer to that is "yes".

Comment

Working...
        X