Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP~~! MessageBroker returning null..

MessageBroker.getMessageBroker(null) returns a null. Hence i cannot perform messaging services.

yes, i have the correct configuration. i have used congraet's testdrive and set the message broker using

<flex:message-broker>
    <flex:message-service
    default-channels="my-polling-amf" />
    <flex:secured />
    </flex:message-broker>

I have tried "FlexContext.getMessageBroker()" and this also returns a null too.

I am using the AsyncMessage, MessageBroker, to send the message because i have headers (subtopics) defined. Otherwise if i use MessageTemplate it works fine.

I am running the integration in JBoss. Everything else works fine except for this messaging nuisance.

I know through Googling that a lot of ppl encountered similar problems but i am yet to find a solution to this.

The best approach is to not rely on MessageBroker.getMessageBroker at all. Use Spring to inject the Spring-managed MessageBroker instead.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyg484 View Post
      The best approach is to not rely on MessageBroker.getMessageBroker at all. Use Spring to inject the Spring-managed MessageBroker instead.
      I am having the same issue since integrating the MessageBroker with Spring. Do you have an example that does the same thing as MessageBroker.getMessageBroker?

Comment

Working...
      X