Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrating existing struts app with blazeds + spring

Hello all,

We have an app which currently makes use of struts 2 controller and are investingating
    using blazeds. I was able to integrate flex ui using spring blazeds. But since we already
    have struts layer (interceptors etc) and do not want to move away from the struts controller+ interceptors layer even for blazeds/amf requests , is there anyway we can
    integrate all this?

In other words , right now Spring Dispatcherservlet manages routing to MessageBroker
    for amf requests. So is there a way to invoke this calling from struts somehow. ?

Thanks in advance
    sbelur

So basically you just don't want to use the DispatcherServlet and other Spring MVC interfaces? I suppose you could use some of the classes we provide for managing the MessageBroker, but I wouldn't expect the <flex:message-broker> tag to work at all because it basically assumes the presence of the supporting Spring MVC infrastructure. The other tags (<flex:remoting-destination>, etc.) would still work if you manually wired up the MessageBrokerFactoryBean and explicitly specified its id in the other tags. But without the DispatcherServlet in place, you'd basically have to write some Struts 2 equivalent of the MessageBrokerHandlerAdapter.

Comment

Working...
    X