X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with integration BlazeDS and Spring security

Hi all! Iím integrated my web application with spring. Iím used spring-flex-1.0.0.RC2 + spring-security 2.0.4 + Tomcat6.
    My application work fine, but have mistake by part integration spring security and flex. When I start application at the first time I canít login to application. (Error: Client.Authentication Ė null Ė An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext) But i type correct login and password.
    After then I restart tomcat and try login with the same login and password and spring security allow input me to my application successfully.
    I know how reproduce this bug (I use FireFox3 + web developer tools): for this 1)clean cache on tomcat 2)used web developer tools for clean cache + http session authentication.
    But I canít resolve this bug.
    Maybe anybody can help me?

Today i fixed problem, but not all problem fixed. I' added attribute per-client-authentication="true". And now my message-broker:
    <flex:message-broker services-config-path="/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml">
    <flex:secured per-client-authentication="true">
    <flex:secured-channel channel="my-amf" access="ROLE_USER"/>
    </flex:secured>
    </flex:message-broker>

After this i can login to application without RE-START my tomcat-server.
    But in the first time (WHEN I OPEN ANY BROWSER ) and try login to application with correct login/password spring secutity allow input me to application, but when i try call any java service from flex (remote java object) I see errors
    Error: Client.Authentication - null - An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext
    After that if i refresh page and input again login/password, security allow input me successfully, and i can cal any java service from flex.
    For reproduce this bug I need close and open browser, and try login to application.
    This situation a big problem for me.
    Maybe anybody can help me?

Comment

Working...
    X