Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlazeDS Flex Spring integration on netbeans

Hi,
    I need some information about how to configure on netbeans 6.5.1 Spring with BlazeDS for Flex as client (and it is not important at the moment other tools as Hibernate iBatis etc or configuration with Maven ). I read a lot of documentation but I'm quite confusing and after some aptempts I hope that someone could help me.
    Could you tell me the right steps to follow?

Thank you in advance
    Giņ

Please gave me an help against this issue. It is quite important.

Gio

Comment

In terms of the core setup of Spring, BlazeDS, and Flex it should not be any different from the way things are done in the testdrive sample. I would suggest starting there.

Comment

I think that I successfully managed the issue following your suggestion. Now I had another problem that regards security, because I would like to do something different in comparision to TestDrive example. I had a login form in Flex that calls the channelSet.login (username,password)

I would like that this call go to a Java class in the server side where I can put some system.out and others. Which class I had to extend and besides what about xml configuration files. In TestDrive you show how it is possible to make a method secure but there are not example with Java classes that manage authentication, also because after I would like to extend the authentication making queries to my database. Please help me because I searched in a lot of places and made a lot of tests, but at the moment I'm not able to solve this issue.
        Thank you in advance

Comment

You can plug in custom Authentication via the standard mechanisms provided by Spring Security. http://static.springsource.org/sprin...gsecurity.html

In particular, I think what you are looking for is the DAO Authentication Provider (http://static.springsource.org/sprin...-provider.html).

Comment

Working...
          X