Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <flex:secured /> not working with Spring-security 3.0

Hi all,
    I have a flex Front-End application accesing remote objects in a spring mvc back-end,using spring-blaze integration
    Today i tried to apply spring - securty to this scheme:
    - I used Spring-security 3.0 as it provides the possibility of Spring-El annotations and it's more powerful for securing methods.
    - I follow the instructions in spring-blaze security but:
    The <flex:secured /> annotation didnt work cause it spects some classes that no exists in the las version of spring-security.
    Is there any workaround or some release in future that help to solve that problem ?
    Cheers

No known workarounds yet. I will have to take a look and examine the incompatibilities. Once Security 3.0 is final, we will be sure to have a release that guarantees compatibility, but I'll see if we can deal with it (in trunk at least) in a graceful way in the meantime.

Comment

Ok jeremy,
      meanwhile i'll make a downgrade to spring security 2.0.4 ...
      Thanks

Comment

Hi,
        any news about a new relase of Blaze with compatibility with Spring Security 3.0 ???
        Cheers

Comment

any updates on this issue?

Comment

Spring Security 3.0 is still a bit of a moving target at the moment (it is only M2), so we have not yet attempted to upgrade the security support to work with its refactored package structure. Again, I will let everyone known when this support becomes available in trunk. We've not gotten to it yet because we want to get 1.0.1 out before we branch and start on 1.5. We would certainly welcome patches along these lines.

Comment

Working...
            X