Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with exposed beans via spring proxy

Hi,
    I made small generic dao framework where my generic implementation class is obtained through spring proxy. In that class I inject PersistenceContext use Spring transactions through annotaions. My dao object are directly exposed to flex client. Unfortunatelly, starting with spring-flex RC1 my code doesn't work any more. PersistenceContext is null, transactions can't be started etc. It seems that nothing is propagated. But If I inject dao in some other spring bean and call some method on that bean then dao works ok. In spring-flex M2 everything have worked fine. I thnk there is a bug with exposed beans via spring proxy. Can somebody help me?

The scenario you are describing sounds like it should work, and I can't think of anything we're doing differently that would cause such a difference between M2 and RC1. That said, you've not provided enough information for us to determine if there really is a problem. It would be most helpful, if you think there really is a bug, for you to open a Jira with the exact steps needed to reproduce.

Comment

This is configuration for the one of my beans:

<bean id="statusValuacijeKsdDAO" parent="abstractDao">
      <property name="proxyInterfaces">
      <value>
      hr.in2.invest2.ria.service.persistence.dao.PmgStat usValuacijeKsdDAO
      </value>
      </property>
      <property name="target">
      <bean parent="abstractDaoTarget">
      <constructor-arg>
      <value>
      hr.in2.invest2.ria.domain.model.PmgStatusValuacije Ksd
      </value>
      </constructor-arg>
      </bean>
      </property>
      </bean>
      <alias name="statusValuacijeKsdDAO" alias="statusValuacijeService" />
      <flex:remoting-destination ref="statusValuacijeService" />

If this is ok, only I can do is to try to write some test and open a new bug on jira.

Comment

Working...
      X