X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCDS with spring integration only for remoting

It's possibil to use spring with LCDS only for remoting?
    I want to benefit both for sync in LCDS and spring integration for remoting.
    I try'it some configuration, but seem that not work.
    Any example somewhere?

Nobody have an working LCDS server with Spring Integration only for remoting?

Comment

Running Spring BlazeDS Integration with LCDS 2.6 should not require any special configuration. I am able to run the test drive samples on LCDS without any changes save for adding the additional LCDS jars to the classpath.

Comment

I try'it to implement something, but i don't know about Dispacherservlet, MessageBroker and more... So i make settings, how see in some samples.
        But when i try'it with LCDS, i get some errors. So, if u can post config files, will be excelent.
        For beginners, i think will be welcome an example.
        My concern it's about to implement some simple CRUD operations using java with spring and hibernate as backend for an Adobe Flex project. In future i will study more, but for moment will be enough for me.
        Thanks in advance!

Comment

I try'it to implement what it's mentioned in this comment http://jira.springframework.org/browse/FLEX-29

So, i make in java project with everything inside, source for spring-flex integration, and all dependencies, so i don't have any error, only few warnings.
          I create then org.springframework.flex.messaging.data package, with FlexDataServiceExporter class inside.
          Also, i put META-INF directory from original jar in same package.
          I export project as jar file, and then deploy to server.
          Still get error about license.
          What need to do, in order to make to work?

Comment

In addition to my last post, error that i get is here:
            Code:
            Jun 7, 2009 2:42:11 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext loadOnStartup
            SEVERE: Servlet /lcds threw load() exception
            java.lang.NullPointerException
            	at java.lang.StringBuffer.<init>(StringBuffer.java:103)
            	at flex.messaging.license.StandardLicense.getEdition(StandardLicense.java:75)
            	at flex.messaging.license.LicenseServiceImpl.init(LicenseServiceImpl.java:305)
            	at flex.messaging.license.LicenseServiceImpl.getLicenseService(LicenseServiceImpl.java:156)
            	at flex.messaging.license.LicenseServiceImpl.getLicenseService(LicenseServiceImpl.java:81)
            	at flex.data.DataService.start(DataService.java:149)
            	at flex.messaging.MessageBroker.startServices(MessageBroker.java:1426)
            	at flex.messaging.MessageBroker.start(MessageBroker.java:353)
            	at org.springframework.flex.core.MessageBrokerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(MessageBrokerFactoryBean.java:164)

Comment

Working...
            X