Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to use @Service with a DAO & abstract parent that holds the implementation? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use @Service with a DAO & abstract parent that holds the implementation?

Hi all,

I vaguely remember that there is some kind of special annotation marker that I should use in an abstract class (e.g. an abstract DAO class with methods I want to make available to Flex) to let Spring know that it's the parent of a service class (e.g. a concrete DAO class marked with @Service).

Something like @AbstractServiceParent... anybody heard of something like this or am I wrong?

Thanks a whole lot in advance!

Kind regards,

Jochen
    Last edited by Dr.Drane; May 28th, 2009, 03:10 AM.

I don't know of anything along those lines. Annotating the child should be all that you need, generally. (Though actually @RemotingInclude and @RemotingExclude should still get discovered if they are on a method in a parent class.) What are you trying to do exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyg484 View Post
      I don't know of anything along those lines. Annotating the child should be all that you need, generally. (Though actually @RemotingInclude and @RemotingExclude should still get discovered if they are on a method in a parent class.) What are you trying to do exactly?
      I'm sorry but I was just confused with some kind of Hibernate annotation I think. All works perfectly now.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
      X