Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remoting error: No destination with id...

Hi,

I have setup a sample application to get Spring BlazeDS up and running. I followed the instructions of the documentation, but when I call a service from my Flex client, I get an error message:

[RPC Fault faultString="No destination with id 'demoService' is registered with any service." faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]

I am using Spring BlazeDS RC1 on Tomcat. When I start Tomcat, everything looks fine and the service has been started - this is the Log:

18.05.2009 10:30:45.604 INFO org.springframework.flex.core.MessageBrokerFactory Bean - BlazeDS - Community Edition: 3.2.0.3978
    18.05.2009 10:30:45.604 INFO org.springframework.flex.core.MessageBrokerFactory Bean - MessageBroker with id '_messageBroker' is starting.
    18.05.2009 10:30:45.838 INFO org.springframework.flex.core.MessageBrokerFactory Bean - MessageBroker with id '_messageBroker' is ready (startup time: '234' ms)
    18.05.2009 10:30:45.854 INFO org.springframework.flex.remoting.RemotingDestinat ionExporter - Created remoting destination with id 'demoService'
    18.05.2009 10:30:45.869 INFO org.springframework.flex.remoting.RemotingDestinat ionExporter - Remoting destination 'demoService' has been started started successfully.
    18.05.2009 10:30:45.885 INFO org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet - FrameworkServlet 'Spring MVC Dispatcher Servlet': initialization completed in 2078 ms

Any ideas where to look at or what to do to solve the issue?
    Thanks!!
    Paul

Problem sovled: Had wrong mapping in web.xml

Hi,

I found the problem.
    The servlet mapping of the DispatcherServlet in the web.xml configuration file had a wrong mapping.

Thanks
    Paul

Comment

solved: expose the service!

I forgot to expose the service in flex-config.

<!-- Expose the securityServices bean for BlazeDS remoting -->
      <flex:remoting-destination ref="securityServices" />

Comment

Working...
      X