X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem upgrading from M2 to RC1

I am having some problems with the upgrade path to RC1. I have changed the version of the blazeds integration to RC1. I had to add the org.codehaus.jackson/jackson-core-asl dependency and change the flex:remote-service into flex:remoting-destination. I also use the service-id, which I had to change into destination-id. (Wrong in the documentation by the way).

Now I am starting the application and I am receiving the following message. Does someone have a clue what I need to change as well?

2009-05-09 23:26:00.560::WARN: Nested in javax.servlet.ServletException: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No bean named '_filterChainList' is defined:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No bean named '_filterChainList' is defined
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListab leBeanFactory.java:387)
    at org.springframework.flex.config.SessionFixationPro tectionConfigurer.postProcessBeanFactory(SessionFi xationProtectionConfigurer.java:60)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(Abstr actApplicationContext.java:553)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(Abstr actApplicationContext.java:544)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:362)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.c reateWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:4 02)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.i nitWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:316 )
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.i nitServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:282)
    at org.springframework.web.servlet.HttpServletBean.in it(HttpServletBean.java:126)

me too

seems like it might be an issue with the springsecurity settings, but not sure yet

Comment

not ideal, but workaround for now

If you turn off session fixation it will go away. Since i'm in dev this is ok for now:

<http auto-config="false" entry-point-ref="preAuthenticatedEntryPoint" session-fixation-protection="none">

FWIW, I tried what is suggested in the source code, but it didn't fix the prob:

if (filterList == null) {
      log.warn("Spring Security filter chain could not be found. You must install the RequestContextFilter or RequestContextListener"
      + "manually in order for the flex session fixation protection integration to function as expected.");
      return;
      }

Comment

You are absolutely right, that did the trick. Strange message for this problem, does seem like a bug to me. Did you already file this as a bug?

regards Jettro

Comment

Originally posted by jettro View Post
          I also use the service-id, which I had to change into destination-id. (Wrong in the documentation by the way).
          Thanks for pointing it out...captured as http://jira.springframework.org/browse/FLEX-45.

Comment

Originally posted by jettro View Post
            You are absolutely right, that did the trick. Strange message for this problem, does seem like a bug to me. Did you already file this as a bug?

regards Jettro
            You're right, it is definitely a bug...just created http://jira.springframework.org/browse/FLEX-46 to capture it. Fix will be committed shortly and I'll fire off a snapshot build so that you guys can test it out if you like...I'll update here when it's ready.

Comment

FLEX-46 is fixed. You should be able to run with the session fixation protection enabled now. The fix is available in build 148 (or later). http://s3.amazonaws.com/dist.springf...0.0.CI-148.zip

Comment

We got some exceptions:

Code:
                2009-05-11 13:35:56 ERROR FrameworkServlet.java:290  Context initialization failed
                org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_flexRemotingAnnotationPostProcessor': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springfra
                mework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.springframework.flex.config.json.JsonConfigMapPropertyEditor]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
                 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/JsonFactory
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:883)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:839)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
                        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
                        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:880)
                        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:542)
                        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:362)
                        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.createWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:402)
                        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:316)
                        at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:282)
                        at org.springframework.web.servlet.HttpServletBean.init(HttpServletBean.java:126)
                        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
                Code:
                Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.springframework.flex.config.json.JsonConfigMapPropertyEditor]: Constructor threw except
                ion; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/JsonFactory
                        at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:115)
                        at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:78)
                Code:
                Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/JsonFactory
                        at org.springframework.flex.config.json.JsonConfigMapPropertyEditor.<init>(JsonConfigMapPropertyEditor.java:41)
                        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
                Code:
                [ERROR] StandardWrapper.Throwable
                org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_flexRemotingAnnotationPostProcessor': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springfra
                mework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.springframework.flex.config.json.JsonConfigMapPropertyEditor]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
                 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/JsonFactory
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:883)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:839)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)
                        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
                        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                Code:
                Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.springframework.flex.config.json.JsonConfigMapPropertyEditor]: Constructor threw except
                ion; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/jackson/JsonFactory
                        at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:115)
                Is this a bug? This comes with default configuration. Were are using RC1 and Maven tomcat plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by Durden View Post
                  Is this a bug? This comes with default configuration. Were are using RC1 and Maven tomcat plugin.
                  We added Jackson as a new dependency, but it looks like it got marked as optional in the maven POM:
                  Code:
                  <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
                        <artifactId>com.springsource.org.codehaus.jackson</artifactId>
                        <version>0.9.9.4</version>
                        <optional>true</optional>
                  </dependency>
                  even though it is actually required.

I've created http://jira.springframework.org/browse/FLEX-47 to correct this for 1.0. In the meantime, you'll have to add it manually.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyg484 View Post
                    We added Jackson as a new dependency, but it looks like it got marked as optional in the maven POM:
                    Code:
                    <dependency>
                          <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
                          <artifactId>com.springsource.org.codehaus.jackson</artifactId>
                          <version>0.9.9.4</version>
                          <optional>true</optional>
                    </dependency>
                    even though it is actually required.

I've created http://jira.springframework.org/browse/FLEX-47 to correct this for 1.0. In the meantime, you'll have to add it manually.

Thanks for quick response

Comment

M2 -&gt; RC1 migration : login result handler

thanks for the hint to migrate to RC1:

Another hint for people migrating from M2 to RC1, you may have to change your flex code that handle the login result event.

I was using the following code

Code:
                      	// Handle successful login. 
                      		private function LoginResultEvent(event:ResultEvent, token:Object=null):void
                      		{

switch (event.result)
                      			{
                      				case "success":
                      					Alert.show("Login OK: ");
                      					dispatcher.dispatchEvent(new LoginEvent(LoginEvent.LOGIN_SUCCESSFUL));
                      					break;
                      				default:
                      			}
                      		}
                      which does not work anymore in RC1 since user details are now returned by the server upon login
                      Extracted from reference documentation here is a code that works

Code:
                      var token:AsyncToken = myChannelSet.login("jeremy","atlanta");
                      token.addResponder(
                      	new AsyncResponder(
                        		function(event:ResultEvent, token:Object = null):void {
                        			if (event.result.authorities.indexOf("ROLE_ADMIN") >= 0) {
                        				displayAdminPanel(event.result.name);
                        			} else {
                        				displayUserPanel(event.result.name);
                        			}
                        		},
                        		function(event:FaultEvent, token:Object = null):void {
                        			displayErrorMessage("Login Failed: "+event.fault.faultString);
                        		}
                        	)
                      );

BTW Thanks for the RC1, I can't wait testing the messaging feature!

Pierre

Comment

You should also add it to the documentation section "What Spring BlazeDS Integration requires to run". It would have helped me a bit :-P

Comment

please help me to take first step in the enterprise world

Hi everybody

I am a flex developer and struggling with my first flex spring integration example. I went through many links including the one suggested in this discussion but nothing seems giving me a solution. i am using spring-flex-1.0.1.RELEASE, is this problem related to the this spring-blazeDS integartion release ? In most of the examples they have been using Maven which i doesnt know about it.

Could anybody in this forum give me an insight about how to get out of this error ?

Comment

Working...
                          X