Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringBlazeDS + hibernate +Datagrid

Hi,

I am using SpringBlazeDs M2 and Hibernate. I have a problem related to data grid population, I know this may not be the correct forum, but since it involves data transfer from hibernate to blazeds thru spring, I am hoping for some guidance.

Okay Here is the situation

DB Column is CORP_NO
    Java Property Name for that column is CORP_NO with getter setter
    Hibernate mapping file uses the same (case)
    In Corresponding ActionScript class the property name is also CORP_NO
    In Datagrid I have a column with header="Corporation No" and its DataField is mapped to ="CORP_NO"

When I populate the data grid with the list of my Objects returned by my remote procedure, I assign it as arrayCollection to my Datagrid and the DataField is mapped correctly.

But now I wanted to change the Java Property name as CorpNo instead of CORP_NO Now Hibernate supports this, because I can provide the property name and Database column name in the mapping file and they work happily.

Since I have changed the property name to CorpNo in my java , I changed the ActionScript propertyName to CorpNo.

Also changed the DataField to CorpNo in the data grid column.

But the data is not getting mapped. In my DAO class I just run

result = criteria.list();

And return this list (Which is a list of Objects of my Class)

Some flex coders said that they create map and send it , so Datagrid will populate it.

But I don't want to create Map, because I think I have to iterate through the list returned by hibernate and create map manually,
    Instead I would like to just return list. So Can anyone tell, why the Datafield is not working if my javaProperty name is not same as DB Column name.

Please suggest me the correct forum to post this question, if this is not the correct one.

Hope you can understand the issue.

Thanks
Working...
X