Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring BlazeDS + Hibernate

Hi,

Can any one provide some links related to SpringBlaseDs M2 + Hibernate (one to Many mapping).

Currently with available examples, I am able to develop simple screens where the mapping is plain straight.(flex+SpringblazeDS+Hibernate)

But in case of one to many or many to many , how this new SpringBlazeDs handles or passes the data to flex and how lazy loading works etc

If some one can throw some light on it, it would be great.

As I have seen there are few samples available for flex+LCDS+Hibernate.

but the code uses the old style of remoting and other configuration, but I would like to do it with SpringBlazeDs way...

Can any one guide me please

Hi,
    I'm using a spring/hibernate code generator which deals with this kind of things nicely:www.springfuse.com. it is not free if you've got more than 4 tables, but there is a free example that deals with many to many relationships and I think you can learn from the code.

I've integrated the generated projects with Spring/BlazeDS and I use the generated code from my bean to retrieve the data from the DB - but I do not sent the generated classes to the client directly since I prefer to control theses classes.

If you plan to use the generated project (a real time saver for me), it's not straightforward to integrate with spring/blazeDS but it works pretty well once it's done.

Pierre

Comment

Hi,

I am very much new to all this spring+hibernate , I am unable to understand much given in www.springfuse.com.

I am hoping to get a straight forward example where one to many relation handled with springblazeds + hibernate.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X