Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Problem with Spring BlazeDS Integration Test Drive M1 with Hibernate Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Spring BlazeDS Integration Test Drive M1 with Hibernate

Hi!

I'm trying to include Hibernate for Persistence together with Christoph's testdrive, still with version spring-flex-M1. (M2 doesn't work, beacuse of 404 XSD Schema error. I tried to fix this error with the help from http://jira.springframework.org/browse/FLEX-31 but it still doesn't work. that's why i'm still working on M1).

I'm using a MySQL 5 DB as backend. With normal MySql-dataSource it works (using mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar), but using Hibernate i'm still facing problems.

Since I just wanted to TEST it with Hibernate, including one bean would be enough. so I'm just using the Product Bean and added HibernateProductDAO.java in order to test the spring-blazeds-101 module. As attachment i've all necessary files which i changed, as well as the project view in eclipse and the stacktrace.

any help?
    i took a look at many different hibernate implemenation solutions but didn't manage to make this one run.

hope someone can help me.

thx in advance
    cheers fipsn
Working...
X