X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Test Drive Example on WASCE v2

I am unable to run the Test Drive Example in Web Sphere Application Server Community Edition V2.0.0.2-20080401 and Java Version: 1.6.0_07, but the same works in Tomcat 6.

I downloaded the Sample and opened in Eclipse Version: 3.3.2
    Added the "xalan.jar" in the project lib and also placed in class path.
    Start the DB and Publish the project and was able to run the samples.

When I try to run the same sample on WASCE, I get the below error

Module 39/39 default/flex-sample/1234261546982/war 10:43:06,518 ERROR [DispatcherServlet] Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.SimpleUrl HandlerMapping#0' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/config/web-application-config.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'mySpringManagedMessageBroker' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/config/web-application-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/CachedXPathAPI
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:482)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireC apableBeanFactory.java:411)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

I tried placing the "xalan.jar" in WASCE lib and all possible locations, but still I keep getting this error.

I am newbie, so please excuse me if I am not clear or missing something.
    Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
    Kannan

Can Deploy as WAR file

When I run the application through WTP on WASCE runtime, it throws the above error, but when I export as WAR file , and deployed successfully, but when I click on get data nothing happens.

Comment

Working...
    X