X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maven and SpringFlex Integration

How are people building their apps with the SpringFlex integration code? I want to use maven and so far every example I have seen for Flex and Maven is horrible. I have an example or two working, but it is less than trivial. Is anybody using Maven to compile their swf files and build their backend code in the same project?

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks!

Currently I'm only using Maven for the backend, but use of flex-mojo's should allow both.

Comment

This is a sample I use for a lot of my blogs and try outs:
      http://code.google.com/p/gridshore/s...books-overview

I use maven for building flex as well as the back-end.

Comment

Still able to debug in the IDE

Jettro,

Your example is exactly what I am looking for. Are you still able to work within the IDE and debug your Flex app as a WTP project?

Thanks!

Comment

Did you find the info you were looking for? I am currently working on a Spring / Flex / Hibernate project that is using maven to build multiple modules for the client and server side components.

Development and debugging works fine, you just have to ensure you have your flex debug configuration setup to load the swf from your container.

I am using the Israfil mojo to build the flex artifacts (swcs and swfs) and I am using flex-mojos to generate AS3 from my java domain classes. It all seems to works well. Let me know if you need samples.

Comment

the_fryar, an example would be great if you wouldn't mind.

thanks,

tr

Comment

Working...
            X