Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using spring based form beans as command objects on Flex

Hello All,

We are developing an application using Spring-Flex integration through Blaze DS. Currently for each value object that is created on the server side, there needs to be a corresponding command object to be used through Cairngorm framework.

Can we see something that removes this need and helps us to have the value objects from server side (configured through spring) as command objects on Flex?

Thanks & Regards
    Srikanth

Using a common interface for value objects and command objects

Further to my post above, if its possible to have a common interface to derive the server side and client side objects, that would be really helpful.

Thanks & Regards
    Srikanth

Comment

Actually, I was wondering the same thing as well. Is there a plan to provide integration with some of the popular Flex frameworks out there, i.e. Cairngorm or Mate?

Thanks,
      Lee

Originally posted by srikanthvishwanath View Post
      Hello All,

We are developing an application using Spring-Flex integration through Blaze DS. Currently for each value object that is created on the server side, there needs to be a corresponding command object to be used through Cairngorm framework.

Can we see something that removes this need and helps us to have the value objects from server side (configured through spring) as command objects on Flex?

Thanks & Regards
      Srikanth

Comment

Working...
      X