Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.0.1 has been released!

Comment

Originally posted by vlad2005 View Post
      What news with Spring and LCDS? I don't see anything long ago.
      I'll be meeting with folks from Adobe at MAX in a couple of weeks to figure out the exact direction here. Within the next week, we'll be moving the current trunk to a 1.0.x maintenance branch so that we can begin work in earnest on what we're currently calling 1.5, which will include the explicit LCDS integration. One of the first things we'll do is commit some of the initial work we've done previously (when we thought it would not be able to be open source) for LCDS integration, so you'll be able to see some of this functionality in the nightly builds very soon.

Comment

Can't download from spring website

I can't seem to download any spring products from the website. After trying a few different links, it looks like I can't download any open source/community spring products?

http://www.springsource.com/download/community

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...the downloads should be restored now.
          Last edited by jeremyg484; Sep 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Does Spring BlazeDS Integration provide adobe air support?

Hi,

Just a quick question, any support for Adobe Air?

Comment

Originally posted by playground21 View Post
              Just a quick question, any support for Adobe Air?
              Not explicitly, but you can absolutely build AIR apps that connect to a Spring BlazeDS Integration back end. There are a couple of AIR samples in the included Test Drive.

Comment

Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.0.2 has been released!

(Though I'm a few days late, just continuing our tradition of updating the same ol' sticky thread with the new release info.)

Comment

When comes version 1.5 which will include support for LCDS?

Comment

Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.0.3 has been released!

Comment

See the top post for the release info for Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.5.0.M1 and version 1.0.0.M1 of the Flex Addon for Spring Roo.

Comment

See the top post for the release info for Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.5.0.M2.

Comment

Ok I downloaded 1.5.0.M2, but the readme didn't explain how to install it in STS 2.5.2

is it just put the 1.5.0.M2 jar in one of the STS RELEASE folders like dropins, features, or plugins?

Comment

testdrive missing artifacts

I followed Jeremy's directions and ran

mvn clean install in the M2 dist samples testdrive folder. It ran for a long time with no errors, cool!

I then went to STS 2.5.2 and imported the existing project testdrive from the above folder. The build of the project in STS 2.5.2 failed and a quick check of the build path shows a lot of red x's in the build path under the M2_REPO variable. See below.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/249163/image...19%2012.38.jpg

I tried cleaning the project and build all but no change.

Comment

Testdrive documentation correction

The doucmenation on building and trying the BlazeDS testdrive projects, has an ambiguous paragraph that led me down the primrose path.

It says...

To import the samples, select File->Import...->General->Existing Projects into Workspace and navigate to the {project distribution root}/spring-flex-samples/spring-flex-testdrive directory and import all of the projects found.

what it really should say is...

To import the samples, select File->Import...->Maven->Existing Maven Projects into Workspace and navigate to the {project distribution root}/spring-flex-samples/spring-flex-testdrive directory and import all of the projects found.

If you do that then all the dependencies and your local repository at the M2_REPO variable will be resolved and it will all work fine...do it they General existing projects and you have to do it all manually. (at least I did)

Comment

testdrive servlet.xml errors

Originally posted by MikeOliverAZ View Post
                                Ok I downloaded 1.5.0.M2, but the readme didn't explain how to install it in STS 2.5.2

is it just put the 1.5.0.M2 jar in one of the STS RELEASE folders like dropins, features, or plugins?
                                I imported the testdrive projects and maven did a good job of populating the M2_REPO.

but still have a bunch of errors in servlet.xml and most are similar to

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'flex:integration-message-destination'.

which tells me the integration isn't complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X